Thursday, March 02, 2006

Welcome to my world..




Ahhhh...welcome to my flower world...this is the place where i will drop my feelings, my lyrics, poems and whatsoever articles...for those who is good in music, u can always help me to compose a song out of the lyrics i wrote..
i will intro myself briefly..
eric wong kwong kiong
27 yrs old virgo
pharmacist(or a drugman!!)
fav singers: Jolin Tsai, Lee Hom, Jeff Chang, Sam Lee
fav movies: Titanic(of all time-masterpiece), Fast and Furious 1&2
fav past times: heaps....shopping, cooking, surfing, day dreaming, singing, listening, chatting with friends, sms, swimming, badminton etc etc
marrital status: SIA(single, independent and available =P )
fav football team: Italy n Juventus
fav football star: Alessandro Del Piero
fav tv series: CSI, chinese dramas
fav fruit: water melon
fav food: japanese, korean, western dishes
fav car: ferrari..haha...evo is not bad either!
who i wanna meet: anyone as long as he/she is friendly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home