Thursday, March 02, 2006

Apple of My Eye


I read a chinese novel last week and I really like the story. It was about an ordinary guy stuck in between 2 girls, one is his female superior and the other is a girl he bumped into while strolling in the city...this wierd girl followed the guy home becoz she just been dumped by her ex and then she was like invading his life and ruined his chance to confess with the woman he liked(his female boss) but as times went by, he started to fall for this cute, innocent girl who really cheered his life up as she even followed him to practice baseball...i really like the the phrase:"you are the apple of my eye" when Ah Ke( the guy) confessed to Xiao Xue(little snowy) and out of this phrase i wrote something...just for fun...haha..i actually helped Ah Ke to write a love poem in english for Xiao Xue...and i have translated the english love letter into mandarin too...haha
here it goes......

Xiao Xue
There you are, my lady, as fair as snow,
Glancing at me with your tender look,
I can see your rossy cheek and your sunny smile under the reflection of the moonlight,
This is the perfect moment that I do not want to end...
I hold your hands as we dance through the night,
Your eyes capture my heart as I can see the spark inside those crystal eyes...
I am dancing with an angel without wings...
Every turn and spin I can hear your laughters and feel your great joy,
My heartbeat and yours roll into one...
I am blessed to have you in my life,
As we look upon the starry sky,
I whisper beside your ear,
:"Baby, Have I told you lately that You're the apple of my eye?"
Ah Ke
@created by Eric Wong aka Lavenderguy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home