Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Bday to U~





Just came back from disciple class and celebrated my friend's 27th bday...my really good friend Sing Ung....I have known him for 14 yrs already, since form 1..but we r stil very close to each other...He always say he looks like Zai Zai in F4..hehe...maybe the puffy eyes do look like Zai Zai coz Zai Zai seems never get enuf sleep one...haha..I recalled I actually knew SH better coz he was my group member in science class and with another guy tony(lost contact liao) we were called the 3 musketeers =) hehehe... and we always kacau the girls sitting infront of us, esp tony when he used the loud:"POP" sound when the enlighted stick got in contact with oxygen(remember ur form 1science, my dear??) to scare the girls away..hehe..
SH is actually a shy guy but he could crack a few good jokes sometimes, and he is very intelligent as well and very talented in computing..i always call him up to fix my pc when my pc sakit..coz 90% of the time he could fix it very well...He is very helpful and a very good listener, i will talk to him when i have problems/unhappy things to share and although he seldom gives me advice, he is more than happy to lend me his ears...He would talk to me as well when he wants to seek for advice, so it's kinda two ways traffic thing..and he is a big arsenal n thierry henry fans as well, too bad my Juventus will clash with Arsenal this time around in the champions league...back in a few years ago, i would go to his house and stayed up for the game, then we would have breakfast at 5 or 6 in the morning...and we analysed the game during our breakfast hour..i really enjoyed those moments..
One more yr has passed and friend, i wish you all the best in your future undertakings and friendship forever!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home