Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thinking of You

Baby, how are you tonight?
Tonight I found out the stars don't twinkle as brightly as before,
The wind don;t breeze as softly as before,
Even I feel there's a hole in my heart, I feel the hollowness and the loneliness within me that I just can;t fight it off..
Because tonight you are not with me Baby..
But still, I want to you to know that how much I do care about you, how much I want you to be my angel, my fairy and my princess....
No matter how time change the things around us, right now, I just want to hold you tight and whisper beside your ears that You are the only woman I love, I cherish and I treasure...
Walking through this journey path of life alone is boring and frightening, thus, I find my strength in your sweet smiles, I find my will in your pretty pretty face, I find my dream in your personality...
I am hoping to walk through this life together with you, together we can share the ups and downs of life, the best and the worst moments...
Just because I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home