Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tiring..

Just came back from attending the bible class..very tiring, and just managed my uefa fantasy football match...10.10pm..wanna sleep liao ...coz gonna wake up at 4am to watch my fav team juventus in action..hehehe...and my fav player del piero..hope he will score a goal or two tonight!! finger crossed..
I learned a lot about sin tonight coz the topic is about sin..we commit sin everyday, our thoughts, our behaviours, our words...so we should put God in first place, glorify His name...then we can face our sin with courage, with wisdom and strength from God, we can battle our inner weakness everyday...I am really glad that I am a Christian...that I know the real meaning of life..
what about u? do u know the real meaning of life? even life is a struggle sometimes but life goes on, this world won;t stop spinning becoz of u...sometimes i find it very hard to pick myself up too when i face a failure/unhappy event...then i will turn to Him for I know nothing is impossible within Him...prayer is the source of my strength...I haven;t pray for those arround me for a long time, then i ask myself:"y do u stop praying for others? to be able to pray is a blessing from God..you should pray for others and those in need..." nowadays everynight i pray for those I know and who i do not know personally...i pray that God works inside them according to His time..
so, have u pray today?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, nice blog
remind me the importance of prayer
keep it up!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home