Thursday, July 13, 2006

世界有你而美丽 The World Is Beautiful Because of You



I thought I would never be in love again,
That love is a game for the fools and insane,
As I left my heart outside the pouring rain,
I let it bleed and I was lost,
So lost that I believed true love was beyond my reach,
And my world was just a dark dark place,
Until I found you...
You are my sunshine after the rain
You give me strength to walk a thousand miles,
You hand me hope to conquer my dreams,
You listen to me about my sorrows and sadness,
You share with me my prides and happiness,
You grin at me with your angel smiles,
And finally I believe again...
I believe you are my TRUE LOVE, and we are destined to be together..
Your love shelter my heart from the pouring rain
You heal my wound with your sweet, tender love,
I just want to thank you, for willing to sharing your moments of life with me..
My world is now a much much better place..
In fact it is beautiful now....
Because of You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home